the company OpenKnowledge s.r.l., Tax Code / V.A.T. 07900400966, with registered offices in Milan, Italy 20123, Via Olona, n. 2, in person of the legal representative as the "Owner" of the treatment, provides the following information.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data in possession of OpenKnowledge Ltd. are solely those supplied by the User during the use of our APP installed on your electronic device:
- first and last name, e-mail address
- name of the State in which he works
- identification data of the Company where he works
- size of the company where the User works
- identification of the sector of the company where the User works: information technology, construction, medical, etc.
- work tasks performed by the User within the employer company.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The above data are processed (eg .: collected, recorded, organized, stored, modified, selected, extracted and used) in the normal activities of OpenKnowledge s.r.l. exclusively for the following purposes:
- provide to the User with the service typical of the APP that is a synthetic judgment on the degree of familiarity and use with digital tools (like social networks) -that is the level of "digitization" – of the company where the User is employed;
- send to the User via email a PDF document or similar summarizing the judgment of OpenKnowledge s.r.l. on the level of digitization of the Company where the User is employed;
- create and disseminate a report anonymously, synthetic, which collects and organizes the data provided by the users - excluding those personal-, to have an analysis of the degree of digitization of companies;
- guard the data collected in an internal database of OpenKnowledge srl, in Italy, at its registered offices;
- fulfillment of legal obligations.
Will not be sent to the User advertising or commercial offers. It will not be used cookies.
- CONSEQUENCE OF NOT DELIVERY OF PERSONAL DATA
If the User fail to provide all or part of the requested personal data, or he/she does not authorize for the treatment of the data, the User acknowledges that the APP will not provide the requested services.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS
In relation to the above stated purposes, the processing of personal data is made by hand, computer and electronic in a way strictly limited to the declared processing purposes, and however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
OpenKnowledge s.r.l. can communicate, without requiring the consent of the person concerned, personal data in its possession to the companies belonging to the group OpenKnowledge s.r.l., or controlled or linked under art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, which will be authorized to the processing of the personal data that pursue the same purposes for which the data were collected. OpenKnowledge s.r.l. will be empowered to communicate with the consent of the User, data of its Users to third companies, organizations, professionals performing in its behalf data processing: for the purposes of the audit, to update the APP. May become aware of the personal data as Data Processor the natural and legal persons included in the list updated on the internet website (http://www.open-knowledge.it, privacy section) and as Person Tasked with Processing, concerning the personal data necessary to perform the assigned duties, any employee of OpenKnowledge s.r.l.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The law (art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – Italian Personal Data Protection Code) grants to the Data Subject, thus the Users, various rights in connection with the processing of their personal data:
- The right to obtain general information on processing operations performed in Italy by accessing, free of charge, the online Register of Processing Operations kept by the Italian Data Protection Authority;
- The right to access their own personal data directly at the entity holding such data (the Data Controller), i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that such data exists and communication of the data as well as to know the source of the data and what criteria and purposes apply to its processing. In the latter case the Data Controller may charge a fee ("handling fee") if it is found that no data relating to the data subject is held;
- The right to obtain erasure or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law, for instance because no consent was asked for. This right may also be exercised if there is no valid reason any longer for retaining data that had been collected lawfully;
- The right to have inaccurate and/or incomplete data updated, rectified or supplemented;
- In the cases mentioned under 3. and 4. above, the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that the above operations have been also made known to the entities the data had been communicated to beforehand, unless this proves impossible or requires a disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected;
- The right to object to the processing of one's own data on legitimate grounds;
- The right to object, in any and all cases, to the processing of one's own data for commercial information purposes and/or for sending advertising or direct selling materials and/or for market research purposes
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is:
OpenKnowledge LTD, CF / P. IVA 07900400966, with registered offices in Milan, Italy 20123, Via Olona, n. 2, in the person of its legal representative.
The exercise of the rights shall be exercisable by writing to:
OpenKnowledge LTD, CF / P. IVA 07900400966, based in Milan, 20123, Via Olona, n. 2, or to the email address email@example.com